Worship will resume November 29th at 10:00 am Important updates regarding Holy Trinity as we shelter in place in light of the Covid-19 pandemic.
***NEW INFORMATION***Holy Trinity will follow the guidance put out by the Governor on June 26, 2020. We ask that you wear a face mask to church to help slow the spread of Covid 19.
Holy Trinity leaders agreed on May 26, 2020 to resume public worship beginning May 31, 2020.Governor Roy Cooper’s most recent executive order (phase 2 reopening mass gathering limits do not apply to houses of worship) allows for indoor worship of greater than 10 persons but does recommend all CDC guidelines be followed including: hand washing, social distancing, and wearing masks.
The HTLC leadership adopted the following guidelines in reference to public worship services:
1) Please do not come to church if you are feeling sick (fever, cough, etc.). Please watch the service from home on either HTLC Group Facebook Live or select the link on the HTLC website to watch the recorded service Sunday afternoon.
2) Persons considered high risk for complications of Covid 19 should prayerfully consider staying home and watching the service online.
3) Please use hand sanitizer upon entering the sanctuary.
4) Please practice social distancing (6' apart) at all times.
5) Sanctuary seating has been adjusted to allow for social distancing.
6) Please consider wearing masks to reduce the aerosol effect and to protect others.
7) The offering plate will not be passed. It will be placed on a table at the rear of the sanctuary.
8) Bulletins will not be handed out. They will be placed on a table in the narthex just outside the sanctuary. Please help yourself.
9) The church will be sanitized after each use. Please consider volunteering for this.
10) Please continue social distancing (6' apart) as you exit the sanctuary and church building.
11) Communion will be served to one family group at a time (in serving cups containing a wafer and a individual communion cup), standing in front of the altar (no kneeling).
Worship services will continue to be streamed live through Facebook Sunday mornings starting at 10 am Live worship will be linked to our website and can viewed publicly (without a Facebook account) through the HTLC Online - Stream Live Worship link. If you have a Facebook account we encourage you to like our page and request to join our Facebook group. Services will also be downloaded to YouTube and may be viewed through our website by clicking here. The most recent service and past services have already been uploaded and may be viewed at this time. We will continue to add to this collection and are looking at ways to stream live through our website for those who do not have Facebook accounts.
Upcoming changes and worship opportunities (especially opportunities for Holy Communion) during this time of uncertainty will be posted on our website. To keep informed and up-to-date you may also follow us on Facebook or contact Toni at the church office to be included on our email list or snail mail mailing list. The church phone number is (704) 873-3591.
If you are in need of pastoral care during this time, please contact Toni at the church office. Holy Trinity members may also contact their assigned Elder.
Overflowing with Christ's love, we teach God's Word so the Grace of God flows over into the lives of others.